Our hiking group has enjoyed summer retreats with plenty of hiking and social time. The hikes are generally more challenging – one member commented that ‘boot camp’ might be a more apt term than ‘retreat’. Descriptions & pictures of recent retreats are found on the following pages:
- Hiking Retreat 2018 – Larch Retreat in Mazama
- Hiking Retreat 2016 – Orcas Island
- Hiking Retreat 2015 – North Cascades Institute
- Hiking Retreat 2014 – Manning Park
- Hiking Retreat 2013 – North Cascades Basecamp
- Hiking Retreat 2012 – Stehekin Valley Ranch
We also have wonderful memories of retreats at Rainier National Park in 2011 (group pictured at the top of the page), Olympic National Park in 2010. Kudos to our members who have organized these hiking retreats and to Karen C. for designing our Hiker Chicks Patch.