Are you ready to hike?
Members interested in hiking this season are invited to attend the hikers meeting at the REI meeting room on March 23, 2012 at 10:15 AM.
With good weather, hiking season will start in May. The schedule for this year has been posted on the Hiking page.
Walk through the Edgemoor Neighborhood on Wednesday. March 7th at 8:30 AM.
This special walk will be offered as an alternate to the scheduled Little Squalicum Park walk.
Parking will be available at the Bayside Swim Club parking lot on Willow Street and Clark Road.
Direction to reach the parking area:
- Take I-5 to exit 250 and head west on Old Fairhaven Parkway
- At the signal on 12th Avenue, take a left onto 12th to the next stop light.
- Stay left at the signal to travel down Chuckanut Drive.
- Follow Chuckanut to Willow Street and make a right on Willow.
- Follow Willow up the hill and make a left onto Clark Road
- Make an immediate right into the Bayside Swim Club parking lot.
After the walk I will have coffee at my house on 653 Hunters Pointe Drive. It is a short walk from my house to the parking area on Clark.
> Please RSVP to Caroline Correa.